This past years gala went off without a hitch – we had two wonderful nights. Here was the itenerary:
Friday, April 1st, 2016 Western Style Barbecue Exhibitors/Outfitters Dinner
- Doors Open at 4:00 p.m.
- Outfitter and Exhibitor Meet and Greet
- Cash Bar 4:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Open Bar 6:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
- Buffet Dinner 6:30 p.m. – 8:00 p.m. • Open Seating Cash Bar after 8:00 p.m.
- Donation $60.00 per person
- Please note: There will be a $15.00 surcharge per ticket for paying at the door.
- Very casual dress (jeans & western wear)
- Western Style Barbeque served from 6:30 p.m.-8:00 p.m.
Come socialize with our members Speak with the Outfitters and Exhibitors Round Up Your Posse, Strap On Your Spurs and Enjoy the Complimentary Photo Booth and Karaoke DJ from 6:00 p.m. to 10 p.m.
Saturday, April 2: Exploring Pennsylvania
- Saturday, April 2nd, 2016 Annual Fundraising Gala Exploring Pennsylvania
- Doors open at 5:00 p.m.
- Open Bar 5:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
- Cash Bar after 8:00 p.m.
- Dinner at 7:00 p.m.
- Live Auction
- Silent Auction
- Themed Tables
- Special Barrett 50 Caliber Rifle Table (A limited number of tickets will be sold!)
- Donation $140.00 per person (Please note: There will be a $25.00 surcharge per ticket for paying at the door.)
**Any winner of an item with a retail value of $599 or more, will receive a form 1099 for tax purposes. This does not apply to live or silent auction winners.